Listen to my latest podcast interview (1 hour, 38 minutes) discussing “The God Cells” and fetal stem cell therapy.
Questions? Email Eric on the contact link.
YOLA NASH INTERVIEWS Internationally award-winning documentary Film Director, Writer, Producer ERIC MEROLA who visits WABC. He sat down with WABC, New York’s Yola Nash for an interview to discuss his movies and the exciting scientific innovations. Merola is the director of the groundbreaking documentary series “Burzynski”, about a brilliant scientist who has discovered a non-toxic and gentle treatment for cancer. Don’t miss Eric Merola’s latest documentary, “The God Cells” – a story about a unique stem cell treatment that has the potential to change the face of medicine.
Eric Merola on Renegade Radio with Jay Ferruggia – March 2017.
Eric Merola is a documentary filmmaker. On today’s podcast we focus mainly on his films about curing cancer and the amazing life changing benefits of fetal stem cell therapy.
I think you’ll find the discussion fascinating and frustrating at the same time, if not slightly angering. That’s because a lot of it is about the lies being perpetrated by big pharma and the greed fueled corruption that keeps people sick.
• The doctor who discovered a cure for cancer
• How the government tried to silence him
• Why donating to cancer research is a huge waste
• Why you should never trust the ___ foundation
• What to do if you or someone you love has cancer
• Preventative measures against cancer
• Amazing fetal stem cell treatment
• Reversing low libido and sexual dysfunction
• Slowing down the aging process
• Improving cognitive skills
• Healing aches and pains